2020 has definitely been a strange and challenging year for everyone.
As we move forward into 2021 in hope for better times and despite the still ongoing interruption to what we would like as normal life, we would like to say a big thank you.
Thank you for continuing to support us throughout the year and for choosing healthy and sustainable products, supporting an Irish small business and shopping local.
There are so many important reasons to keep supporting many local businesses especially now. Here are some of them:
- Shopping locally creates what is called a local multiplier effect. Simplified it means that say, every €100 spent in the local economy is actually worth €500, once the taxes, re-spending by employees etc. takes place as a result from your original purchase.
- Choosing Irish products will reduce carbon emissions, packaging and waste. Although the reality is that ingredients, parts etc. are imported in some cases, the final product being made here will be a more sustainable option.
- You are supporting local jobs and creating sustainable employment .
- You are preserving our unique, cultural and creative communities.
So it is worth it for all of us to keep on supporting local businesses and why not? Ireland is abundant with high quality food producers, makers and shops creating wonderful products for everyday use, personal care and of course to eat.
Why not try these other online suppliers as an example, and if you wish to add to the list please comment below:
- Three Hills Soap:
- Green Earth Organics
- The filling station ecostore Galway
- An Garrai Glas
- Siopa Dowd
Nikki Moans January 2021
From our homes to your homes since 2003. Home care solutions, that help us to heal the planet.